At the moment, Kelly IT, is currently recruiting for a C# Developer (M/F) to work in a newly established software competence centre for lighting technologies in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
- Backend development for a system that supports luminaire manufacturers configuring drivers;
- Determine feasibility and prototype and implement new features;
- Work closely with frontend developers, QA engineers, product owner and UI/UX experts to continually improve overall customer user experience;
- Work closely with SW architects to translate overall architecture and requirements into well designed and implemented software componentes;
- Assist the adoption of best-in-class software development practices, frameworks and tools;
- Write unit and functional tests for your code and contribute to test automation and continuous integration and deployment processes;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent in a related field;
- Previous experience in C#, Google Analytics, SQL and expertise in NFC;
- Experience with Firmware versioning, Windows Communication Foundation, XML files, or DALI/ready2mains interfaces is not mandatory, but a significant plus.
If you think you have the ideal profile for this opportunity, apply through our online platform. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.