Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting a Business Development Manager ,for the Healthcare Sector, to be part of an international client, established in Lisbon.
You will be embedded in our client's office in Lisbon where you will work in synergy with the medical and international operations teams. You will be responsible of a team (Network coordinators & Assistants) based in Paris & Lisbon.
Regular trips across Europe and the Americas are expected.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Drive and monitor the network policy of healthcare partners accredited by the company;
- Analyze the quality and the extent of the healthcare partners' network taking into; account the volume of insured members and the commercial agenda;
- Define strategies for network development;
- Define the types of partnerships with healthcare partners;
- Ensure smooth implementation of new contracts in the respect of customer satisfaction through coordination with sales and claims operations teams;
- Formalize and update direct settlement procedures and processes intended for healthcare partners, in connection with other departments (Management, Sales, Support Functions);
- Ensure partnerships with medical facilities are sustainable;
- Seek synergies (by giving visibility on volumes for example)
- Perform financial follow-up
- Lead the Medical Network team dedicated to the geographical area (Europe / Americas);
- Determine quality indicators for the team and monitor their implementation;
- Ensure regular client reporting for the geographical area;
- Define the team's road map and set individual objectives;
- Together with the team, review the planning of field visits;
- Perform visits of key medical partners;
- Promote the medical network to current and prospective clients.
Do you have the right profile?
- 4-5 years of Higher Education;
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the field of medical assistance and / or medical insurance and / or business sector, in an international environment (required);
- Team management experience (an experience of remote team management would be a plus);
- Rigorous, organized and excellent attention to details;
- Pragmatic, dynamic with good interpersonal skills;
- Service oriented, with good communication skills
- Track record of negotiating;
- Languages : Fluent English, fluent Spanish (required). A third language would be a plus
- IT Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, familiar with databases.
Please send us your detail CV if you consider to have the required profile.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.