Kelly is currently recruiting a Business Analyst, focused on financial data and statistics to integrate the Credit Collection Department of prestigious customer in the energy and utilities sector. Our client is in Vila Real (it is possible to work from Porto, some days of the week).
* Responsible for setting up all reports, analytics, and controls to minimize bad debts and AR impairment in the massive B2C business.
* Analyze trends, correlation and preventive model for bad debts based on historic data and data modelling with a machine learning focus.
* Design, create and analyze Churn rate preventive models based on historic data such as: customer profile, customer behavior, inbound service level, average waiting time, etc. (output should be an explanation on what factors explain better impairment and churn rate and produce a weekly output of those customers with a higher probably of default and/or churn rate);
* Develop, design and create other data Model for massive business ad hoc to the different business areas;
* Establish automatic controls to ensure all business processes for massive B2C collection and dunning processes are working properly (the main goal is to reduce the % of negative impairments per year. These controls should overview: Cut Off letters/SMS and Emails (work on Dunning Journey);
* Speed up cash inflow collection to general ledger;
* Expand new payment methods: Direct Debit, MBWay;
* Negotiate with external collection companies (INTRUM) and implement processes with them;
* Exploit Company database, historical records and creation of dashboard, reports and KPIs;
* Produce, define and monitor dashboard for effective collection process of the massive B2C business
* University degree in Physics, Math's, Actuarial Science in business and management administration, finance;
* 2+ years of related data analytics, data modelling, B2B massive analytics or similar;
* Working knowledge of Energy, Banking, Insurance and/or Telco business (preferential) best practices in the areas Accounts Receivable, Credit & collections, Loyalty, Customer Behavior;
* Used to work with high volume of transactions and customers;
* Used to work with scorecards, establishing KPIs and objectives in order to motorize and evaluate it;
* Teamwork with back office departments, call centers and front office
* IT Knowledge: Azure, AWS, Python, R, machine learning, RPA, SQL
* Excel advance user, with knowledge of Power BI or QlikView
* Fluent English;
If you think you have the right profile for this opportunity, please send us your updated CV.
What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.