Kelly Services is recruiting a Business Administration Professional Hebrew Speaker, for our client Siemens S.A., located in Alfragide.
Join the Siemens GBS team as Business Administration Professional for GBS Record-to-Report, Real Estate, and help them provide valuable and outstanding business services to their customers! Their Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. They also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
- Keep abreast of changes in external accounting guidelines and foster the adoption of real estate's accounting principles;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g., SAP, HANA) to automate reporting processes;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes;
- Supporting the preparation of new external lease contracts, extensions, amendments and verify/evaluate the respective IFRS16 impact on balance sheet, cash and profit & loss under consideration of lease incentives;
- Support the Location Management Unit to prepare internal lease agreements and ensure that the calculated prices for net rent, operating expenses and services cover all costs;
- Supporting the development of bottom up financial planning and alignment with target setting for the Location Management Unit;
- Supporting the creation and alignment of financial forecast, monitoring and analyze the monthly business development and ensure accuracy of local financial figures, prepare variance commentary on a monthly basis to budget and forecast;
- Provides finance support to project teams including project cost tracking, project analysis, status of contracts, open commitments and project close out;
- Supporting the financial reporting for the Location Management Unit, KPI measurement and tracking, and general analysis.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Two years of professional experience;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Fluent Hebrew and advanced English;
- Availability to travel, if needed;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.