Kelly Services is recruiting a Billing Specialist (M/F) for Siemens.
What role will you play?
- Invoice orders based on technical report received;
- Follow up of service order not invoiced;
- WIP file with constant update;
- Close the orders to final status;
- Manage customer disputes received from Cash Collector;
- Timely reporting/escalation of disputes issues to the division Sales;
- Internal communication and cooperation with Cash Collectors, Sales, Credit Management, Contact Business Unit's and Sales Dept.;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team;
- Execute internal controls of Oncall processes.
We are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Fluent in French & Dutch - minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers) & English (is a plus);
- SAP knowledge (Module SD and MM/FI, others will be a plus);
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Degree/Experience in Sales, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.