Kelly IT is currently looking for a middle or senior Back-end Developer for our client that empowers employees to take control of their own future with personalized, mobile-first training and development. Located in Lisbon.
As a mid-level or senior developer, you'll be expected to have technical oversight of the complete Backend stack of the project. This includes proposing changes, flagging issues, as well as be responsible for maintaining and improving general quality standards of the whole backend. Since the product itself is still in its early stages, a lot of changes will definitely happen. It's definitely expected that this role advises and leads these changes.
● Good level of experience with Database modelling (MySQL)
● Know how to work with cloud providers such as Google Cloud Platform
● Keen on quality assurance and unit testing.
● You have a first experience implementing REST APIs
● Continuous Integration is part of your best practices.
● The practices of DevOps and SCRUM are not new to you.
● You know how to communicate efficiently in English, both orally and written.
● Experience with HapiJS.
● You may have gained some experience working with gamification, e-learning, or gaming.
What you will be offered
● Market conform salary.
● Meal allowance
● Health insurance
● Udemy account
● Great technological environment
● Fun team
● Easy going, flexible and familiar culture with a startup mentality
● Hack Fridays
● Yearly team building with full European team
● Work from anywhere within the time-zone GMT +/-1h
If you are interested and match the profile, please submit your updated CV in English!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.