At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Software Development Team Leader to integrate a multinational company in the Cybersecurity sector.
* Review customer's software architectures with focus on potential security threats.
* Help large organizations to implement a Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Plan and lead activities with customers (through email, on-line meetings, telephone calls and on-site visits) and ensure customer satisfaction with services and solution.
* Understand and document customer requests, needs, requirements, escalations and coordinate with Product management, R&D and support teams.
* Travel to customer sites for meetings and technical activities.
* Occasionally assist in pre-sale activities, like providing product demonstrations.
* Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of Development Experience in any programming language.
* Client handling skills for Security Engagements.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Ability to travel (up to 20%).
* Pro-active and sense of ownership.
* Get advantage if you have a background in application security (penetration testing / security code review / SCA tools, Security Research).
* Get advantage if you have Security Certifications (CEH, OSCP, etc.)
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.