Kelly Services is a Human Resources Management company that offers employment opportunities in manifold sectors, from North to South of Portugal. Every year around the world, Kelly Services employs on average about 560,000 people in temporary work and about 10,000 in permanent jobs.
At this moment, Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting An Accounts Payable Manager to be part of the Shared Service Center located in Porto.
* Responsible for AP department with people responsibility and ownership of AP processes;
* Determine structure and division of task within the AP department;
* Establish quantitative and qualitative targets for the department and the team members;
* Conduct evaluation meetings and provide direction where necessary;
* Resolve complex invoicing issues and overdue accounts with vendors;
* Setup internal auditing system to ensure quality and accuracy in accounts payables;
* Review monthly journal entries and perform account analysis for reporting to management;
* Ensure compliance and ensure all internal and external accounting standards, policies and procedures are followed;
* Provide support related to annual and interim audits in close cooperation with other departments and auditors;
* Control the service delivery accounts payable and meet service levels and performance standards set;
* Secure the process effectiveness and efficiency in accounts payable and optimize processes in close cooperation with defined departments;
* Ensure best practice and continuous improvement philosophies are applied.
* Review work performed by the team and provide coaching/training and direction;
* Promote teamwork, transparency and communication;
* Anticipate and resolve conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions;
* Bachelor or master's degree in business or Economics or similar field;
* 10+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
* 5+ years people responsibility experience
* Experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transitions;
* Good knowledge of IFRS;
* Good knowledge of accounting standards in one of the following GAAPs: Portugal, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK, USA, etc;
* Strong knowledge of cost and performance accounting;
* Project planning and project management skills.
* Continuous Improvement: Lean, Kaizen
* Professional working proficiency in English and another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
* Strong Leadership, Team Work and People Management skills;
* Excellent Planning and Organisation;
* Strong analytical skills and experience to think in complex environments and work in global matrix organizations;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.