We are currently recruiting a Financial Administrative (M/F) for a client located in Amoreiras.
This person will be responsible for managing, classifying and register documentation and assist in specific administrative tasks for the financial department.
- -Manage, classify and register documents in Primavera software (mandatory);
- -Be critical concerning document analysis;
- -Manage the incoming invoices of several suppliers;
- -Able to handle multiple suppliers and contacts for each invoice;
- -Keep track of the communication with the different stakeholders;
- -Verify if the invoices fulfill the requirements;
- -Resolve billing errors with the suppliers;
- -Update financial databases with the documents;
- -Support the business in getting the invoices processed;
- -Any other task considered relevant and necessary in the area.
Experience & skills:
- At least Secondary Level;
- Experience in accounting ;
- Previous experience required in similar functions (minimum 6-12 months);
- Used to work in multinational environment;
- Very good PC skills - proficiency in the use of Excel (Microsoft office);
- Knowledge of Primavera software (mandatory);
- Proficiency of English (minimum B1 level) and Spanish (desirable);
- Strong organization skills and have an eye for detail;
- Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy;
- Ensure quality is never compromised;
- Drive and energy;
- Team player;
- Immediate availability
If this offer meets your expectations, skills and motivation, send us right away your application.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.