Kelly Services is recruiting a Actuarial and Risk Senior Consultant, for a prestigious company in the financial sector, located in Lisbon.
- Assist in the delivery of key projects for our clients (life, non-life and pension funds insurance companies) on a wide range of topics
- Adapt methods and practices to fit operational teams
- Contribute to improve operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently
- driving projects to completion while ensuring the quality of the work delivered
- Manage your time and be responsible for delivering to both clients and internal stakeholders
- Anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- A bachelor's in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, economics or similar academic background
- Around 4 to 7 years of previous work experience in the insurance sector (Life or Non-Life)
- Excellent analytical, research and communication skills
- Ability to build team and client relationships and manage expectations
- Fluent in English
- An understanding of actuarial concepts and actively pursue increased actuarial knowledge
- Experience in reserving, Solvency II and IFRS 17
- Knowledge in programming languages ( VBA, R and SQL).
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.