Kelly Search & Selection is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist (M/F). Our client is a multinational company Energy Trading Sector.
It's not outsourcing. This is for direct integration within the client.
Your "day to day"
The Accounts Payable Specialiste is responsible for all banking payments as efficient and timely manner. This role also ensures that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services purchased by the organization.
Prepare banking payments
- Handling and posting of incoming invoices and related vendor master data creation and maintenance;
- Clarifying and reconcile differences on the postings;
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Process invoices and banking payments;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain information about transactions.
Manage Vendor Inquiries
- Respond to all vendor inquiries; Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepan-cies;
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
Perform general accounting
- General Ledger accountings postings;
- Assist in month-end closing; Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting prac-tices;
- Support ongoing projects for the implementation of technology solutions.
If this offer meets your expectations, skills and motivation, send us right away your application.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.