Our client is an International Corporation diversified manufacturing company operating in five areas: Electronics, Engraving, Engineering Technologies, Specialty Solutions, and Scientific divisions. They are a market-leading manufacturing brand recognized for their quality and innovation with representation in 46 places around the world,
To grow their Finance Team located in Porto (Portugal), we're recruiting an Accountant (m/f) to support all Finance activities for the group.
- Bookkeeping and Bookkeeping supervision of Accounts Payable invoices or credit notes and travel expenses, ensuring that the documents received comply with the defined approval process;
- Prepare the Monthly Accounting Closing within the reporting deadlines to the group and in cooperation with the responsible teams of the production plants;
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing (Sales, Accounting, InterCompany, CAPEX, Taxes and other ad-hoc analysis);
- Ensure that the financial report reliably reflects the company's Assets and Liabilities;
- Submission of Annual Accounts, Taxes and Account Review Audits;
- Responsible for accounting for production variation, additions and deferrals;
- Review and propose provisions for doubtful debts and warranties to customers as well as any accounting that is appropriate;
- Sales review, margin analysis and profitability by technology;
- Reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts.
- Academic Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or similar;
- 2/3 years of relevant experience in Accounting;
- Proficiency in English and a second language (spoken and written);
- International accounting experience
- Chartered Accountant preferred;
- USGAAP reporting;
- Experience in SAP Business One preferred.
Share your cv with us. We're waiting for you!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.