Kelly is a company that specializes in human resource management services and offers job opportunities in various sectors of activity, from North to South of Portugal. Of North American origin, it has a worldwide scope. Every minute, Kelly puts her candidate on a new professional project Account Manager (m/f).
Supervise and ensure that all the accounting documentation is complete and archived, ensure and manage the preparation of relevant reports and tax activities in accordance with the Department´s guidelines to contribute to the optimization of all accounting activities.
- Administration and organization of accounting documentation - Manage the financial and tax documentation, mainly keep proper additional registers with tax and accounting information;
- Statutory and internal reporting - Carry out and supervise the relevant activities in order to prepare the Statutory Annual Reports and internal reports; provide internal and external required information and give answer to the correspondent stakeholders involved;
- Financial accounting - coordinate the accounting team for the preparation of monthly closings (accruals, invoices issued and received, control of fixed assets, investments, etc.), file and update accounting documentation necessary. Provide information to prepare the documents necessary for monthly closing and reporting. Guarantee that the financial statements give a true and fair view of the Companies;
- Tax Activities - Collaborate in the preparation all the taxes of the companies (VAT, income tax, special taxes, local taxes ,etc..) as well as analyze and solve incidents and requirements in coordination with Global Solutions in order to ensure that they meet all current legal regulations; Follow and supervise internal and external audits. Collaborate for the application of new regulations that can be tax benefits for companies;
- Banks - Supervise the payments and receivables for the Business Unit companies and perform the validation of the Bank Reconciliations;
- Special projects - Prepare all documents related to specific project and support all the related activities (Accounting & Tax), namely in Due Diligence, Merger & Acquisitions and restructuring processes;
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- Professional or experience working the Accounting Team;
- Good working knowledge of IFRS, Polish GAAP's and tax rules;
- Experience working with SAP or another ERP system;
- Advanced Excel based skills;
- Demonstrable Business, economic and financial knowledge/experience.
- Excellent logical structuring and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of energy or other infrastructure projects.
- Advance written and verbal in English;
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.