Kelly Search & Selection is currently looking for a 1st Line Service, to our multinational client Bosch, in Lisbon.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers. The teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis - from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services.
- Ensuring technical support for Bosch workshops in target language
- Identifying defects for service technicians;
- Interpreting measured values, real values compared with nominal values;
- Offering after sales support for the specific diagnostic software;
- Identifies and provides the necessary technical documentation to the workshops;
- Recording of handled cases;
- Ensure real time remote assistance during passenger car repairs, and also for trucks , alongside workshop's diagnostic technician, guiding him to identify the fault and perform the repair in a professional manner;
- Provide the required technical documentation (wiring diagrams, location of components, install/remove instructions, tightening torques etc.);
- Use and help create a comprehensive data base of known faults and repair tips;
- Help the team of Automotive aftermarket service in the analysis of complaints made by end customers about the repairs done by the Bosch car services workshops;
- Processing of technical inquiries and diagnosis support by phone, e-mail remote diagnosis;
- Processing of technical inquiries about the software and FAQ;
- Advice on the initial installation of the Diagnostics Software;
- Advice on software updates, system errors, conflicts with other programs;
- Answers to simple questions about diagnostic hardware;
- Remote diagnosis over Team-viewer.
- Advanced level of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish;
- English knowledge;
- Experience working in Workshops (nice to have);
- Expertise in diagnosis, car repair and parts (nice to have);
- Previous experience as a diagnosis technician is a plus;
- Strong Computer literacy desirable;
- Customer-orientation with good communication skills;
- Team-player, proactive and initiative;
- Mechatronics experience is a plus;
- IT-oriented automotive mechatronics technicians or IT-enthusiasts with an affinity for automobiles.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.